Worksop Golf Club is now looking to strengthen its team. The club is a prestigious private members' club which was founded in 1914. The club is well known for producing tour class golfers.
The club will be hosting the English Amateur Championship 2022.
The ideal candidate would need to demonstrate the following but training will be provided where needed:
- Previous greenkeeping experience.
- NVQ Level 2/3 in sports turf management.
- Spraying qualifications PA1, PA2 and PA6. Chainsaw would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of machinery and maintenance.
- An understanding of health and safety.
- A good understanding of the game of golf.
- Show they are positive and hard working with strong attention to detail to achieve excellent results.
Worksop Golf Club offers:
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- 40 hour week with weekend work on a rota plus flexible overtime if required.
- PPE provided.
- Further education and training opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Membership to the club.
- BIGGA membership.
Closing Date: 27/10/2021
To apply for the position please email your CV to include a covering letter to the Head greenkeeper Neil Bishop. Email email@example.com