We have a full time position available for an experienced golf greenkeeper.
Heswall Golf Club is a private members' Golf Club, established in 1902, on the Wirral Peninsula with stunning views across the Dee Estuary to Wales.
The successful applicant will assist in day to day routine maintenance as directed by our Course Manager. They will also have a desire to build on their technical greenkeeping and agronomy skills within a professional team environment.
The applicant must have an excellent work ethic, dedication, passion and be a team player with a keen eye for presentation, and able to carry out all standard greenkeeping tasks.
The position also requires the candidate to possess the following attributes:
- NVQ 2 Sportsturf or equivalent. (Willingness to work towards Level 3 Advanced Greenkeeping).
- Spraying Certificates PA1, PA2 and PA6 an advantage.
- Chainsaw Certificates CS 30/31 would be an advantage but not essential.
- Full driving licence preferable.
- Ability to work as part of a team and at times on your own.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will need to be prepared to work weekends on a rota basis.
Competitive Salary and BIGGA Membership included.
Please reply with CV and covering letter to the General Manager Joanne Lloyd: JoLloyd@heswallgolfclub.com