Mill Hill Golf Club are seeking to employ a qualified assistant greenkeeper to join our enthusiastic team.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to become part of a progressive team, that strives to produce great playing surfaces blending together both modern and traditional greenkeeping tools and methodologies.
Candidates will ideally be qualified to a minimum standard of:
- Level 2 NVQ in sports turf and greenkeeping or equivalent
- 2 years working in a similar greenkeeping role
Further qualifications are not essential but will be taken into consideration as part of the recruitment process.
The candidate should be:
- Efficient, organised, professional and reliable with excellent attention to detail
- Have a positive, flexible approach to work
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with staff and members
- Have an ambitious approach towards developing your career within the sports turf industry
The successful candidate will be willing to work additional hours and days (including some weekends) in the lead up to major events and tournaments.
To apply please send your CV: Lee Cox, Head Greenkeeper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 31st May 2021