Coombe Hill Golf Club is an 18 hole private members' club that was built in 1911 by the respected architect J F Abercrombie, situated in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey. It is ideally located to the capital city of London.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Greenkeeper.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' golf course experience
- PA1, PA2 AND PA6 spraying certificates
- Chainsaw licence
- Knowledge in the use and maintenance of Toro equipment
- Ability to produce and maintain high quality sports surfaces
This position is open to international candidates with the relevant British working visa.
Coombe Hill Golf Club reserves the right to commence or complete the recruitment process at any time prior to the closing date.
No accommodation is available with this position.
Please apply in writing or email with full CV to:
Visit our website: www.coombehillgolfclub.com