We are excited to bring to you an opportunity to join our team at Hallamshire Golf Club. Located just 3.5 miles west of Sheffield but only 2.5 miles from the Peak District National Park and founded in 1897, Hallamshire is a Harry Colt designed course which enjoys a reputation of being one of the best in the North of England as well as affording stunning views out to the Peaks.
Due to onward progression, we are inviting applications for a highly motivated and hard-working full-time Greenkeeper to join our team. The club is striving to enhance its reputation via a carefully considered improvement programme and this role will afford the successful applicants the opportunity to work on many exciting course-improvement initiatives both internally and in conjunction with external contractors.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Ideally a minimum 2 years’ greenkeeping experience
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 Sports Turf Management Qualification
- PA1, 2 and 6 Spraying Certificates advantageous
- CS32 and CS33 Chainsaw Qualifications – advantageous
- Full valid Driving Licence
- A flexible, Can-Do attitude with a positive outlook
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan (on completion of probation period)
- Full uniform provided
- BIGGA membership
- Training & Development
Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
Applications for this exciting opportunity should be sent, preferably by email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.hallamshiregolfclub.co.uk