Northenden Golf Club is situated along the banks of the River Mersey in South Manchester. With USGA greens, attractive tree-lined fairways and an excellent drainage system, the club offers a real test of golf all year round.
We have a dynamic new Course Manager with exciting development plans to provide members and visitors with a well presented and challenging golf course. This is a great opportunity to join his team.
We are looking to appoint a qualified, experienced Assistant Greenkeeper to a full-time position with contracted 38.75 hours per week and paid overtime at weekends.
The successful candidate must:
- Follow the direction of the Course Manager.
- Be highly motivated and productive with a strong work ethic and able to work as part of a close team.
- Be able to work independently and proactively without supervision.
- Follow health and safety working practices at all times.
Candidates must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience as a greenkeeper.
- Qualified to NVQ level 2 or 3.
- PA1, 2 and 6 spraying certificates.
- Chainsaw licence (an advantage).
Salary negotiable from £21K in line with qualifications and experience.
A full job description is available on request.
Please apply with covering letter and c.v. via e-mail to: email@example.com