The Berkshire Golf Club is set in 376 acres of heathland within the Berkshire / Surrey heath belt. It forms part of the Royal Windsor Great Park Estate, itself part of the Crown Estate. The Club is famous for being the custodian of two 18 hole very highly rated Championship courses designed by Herbert Fowler which were opened in 1928. Both courses consistently rank in the Top 100 in the United Kingdom. The Club also hosts annually two leading amateur events, The Berkshire Trophy and Astor Salver.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated greenkeeper to join the team. The position will be part of a dedicated team responsible for delivering the golf courses to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A passion for their chosen career.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in Greenkeeping.
- A positive, hardworking attitude with attention to detail and be team focused.
- Educational/Training Opportunities.
- Staff meals.
- Opportunity to play the courses.
- BIGGA Membership.
- Accommodation may be available for the right candidate.
To apply for the position or for more information please email a covering letter and C.V.
to Ian Morrison Ian@theberkshire.co.uk .
Closing Date for applications is 13th March 2021