Assistant Golf Course Manager
Established in 1893, Hampstead Golf Club is the closest golf course to central London. A Tom Dunn design, the 9 hole golf course consists of two picturesque par 3’s and seven challenging par 4’s.
With a thriving membership and frequent visitors, it is essential that high standards are achieved on a daily basis. With this in mind the club is seeking an Assistant Golf Course Manager who will be responsible for supervising and undertaking all aspects of the golf course maintenance programme.
The successful candidate will have an extensive range of skills but will likely have the following key qualities:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Sports Turf Management.
- Spraying qualifications (PA1, 2 & 6).
- Chainsaw qualifications (desirable but not essential).
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to manage and motivate the Agronomy Team.
- Attention to detail and the ability to generate consistently high standards.
The ideal candidate will be driven and passionate about their career. A willingness for personal development is essential and participation in educational events will be encouraged.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary commensurate of experience and qualifications.
- Staff lunch.
- The opportunity for further training
- Staff pension scheme
- Paid BIGGA membership
- Free golf at Hampstead Golf Club
Please apply by email with a covering letter and CV to Chris Sharp at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 25th January 2019
Visit our website: www.hampsteadgolfclub.co.uk