Aquatrols – Account Manager – Scotland
An opportunity to join a world class organisation. Aquatrols Europe Ltd are looking to appoint an Account Manager in a key region for the company – Scotland.
Aquatrols has pioneered the development of water management products used in turf management for over 40 years. The Company offers a full range of products backed up by decades of independent and university research, solving water management problems globally.
The main responsibility for the position is the support and development of key Aquatrols accounts.
The success criteria to achieve this will include –
- Effective communication and presentation skills across a range of categories including - distribution partners, end user customers and internal staff at all levels
- Develop strong relationships with decision makers and influencers to facilitate further growth
- Create demand at all levels within the customer chain by offering solution-based recommendations
- Excellent account management, planning and time management skills
- Work with technical and marketing colleagues in the UK and the US to identify ongoing opportunities
- Good computer literacy, familiarity with word processing/spreadsheet and presentation software
- Manage individual budgets / expenses
The successful applicant requires minimum of 2-3 years account management experience in the amenity or agribusiness sector and a strong understanding of agronomy. Excellent communication and analytical skills, the ability to work within a successful team and on their own initiative will also be a prerequisite. Overnight travel will periodically be required given the geography of the region.
In return, the role offers an attractive salary and comprehensive employment package. There is some flexibility on location as this is a home-based position.
To apply please email your CV along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th November 2020
If you have not heard a response within 30 days of your application, please accept that we are pursuing other candidates.