Tax Relief Forms

If you pay for your own Greenkeeper Membership subscription fees, then you can apply to the tax office for a refund of approximately 23% of the subscription amount paid.

The reason for this is because BIGGA is recognised by the Inland Revenue as a legitimate professional body, and membership fees to such bodies are eligible for tax relief.

All you have to do is to inform your local tax office that you are paying your own fees, and to make life even easier, BIGGA has a simple Tax Relief form you can complete and send to your local tax office.

Associated Documents:

Tax Relief Claim Form (103kb)
Please download a Tax Relief Claim Form here
Subscription Rates 2009-2016 (39.25kb)
Subscription Rates 2009-2016