9.30 - 17.30
Was your irrigation system put under pressure in 2016? Is your irrigation system becoming old and inefficient? With the ever pressing demands on water resources within our environment it needs to be used efficiently and this requires an efficient irrigation system.
The aim of this workshop is to provide an understanding of irrigation system design and auditing to enable informed and accurate decisions to be made when managing, adding to, or upgrading your golf course irrigation system.
The practical design sessions will take into account the very real issues of water conservation through correct sprinkler selection and control.
• How to establish an efficient irrigation system
• Deciding upon the areas to be irrigated
• Correct sprinkler selection and spacing for irrigation of key surfaces
• Sprinkler precipitation rate and run time calculations to enable accurate irrigation scheduling
• Water quantity calculations
• Auditing your irrigation system
Please Note: Delegates will be required to bring calculators.
Presented by Adrian Mortram, Irrigation Consultant, Robin Hume Associates Ltd
Basic Irrigation Design
Name: Learning & Development Department
Phone: 01347 833800 option 3
© 2017 BIGGA | Printed from:www.bigga.org.uk/events/event2004/