TO BOOK CLICK HERE
9.30 - 17.30
Learn the eight communication skills and techniques vital for success in today’s marketplace. Most people only demonstrate two to four positive approaches and fail to capture and keep people listening. These skills and techniques will engage and motivate your listeners to a positive response.
• Achieve immeasurable growth in confidence
• Capture and control the listening
• Motivate people to respond more positively
• Increase your presence and standing
• Promote leadership development
• Learn positive non-verbal messages
Presented by Lorna D Sheldon, Managing Director, LDS (International) Ltd
N.B. Delegates should note that pre-course work will have to be completed for this workshop.
Delivering Your Message with Influence - Professional Communicator Programme (Day 2)
Name: Learning & Development Department
© 2017 BIGGA | Printed from:www.bigga.org.uk/events/event2003/