BIGGA have produced six On Course Field Guides in the following subjects:
- Major Diseases and Pest of Fine Turf
- The Identification of Golf Course Grasses
- The Identification and Uses of the Main Grasses Found in Golf Course Rough
- The Identification of Trees and Shrubs on the Golf Course
- The Identification of Damage Caused by Mammals and Birds
- The Legislation and Recognition of Protected Habitats and Species
Each guide is available free of charge to BIGGA Members by contacting the Learning and Development Department or as a pdf downloadable document available by logging in to the Members Area of this website.
All Six Field Guides can be purchased by non-members at a cost of £ 25.00 + p&p. The Field Guides are supplied in a folder with dividers for each guide or £4.00 + p&p per section.