Refund of Fees
The Refund of Fees scheme enables BIGGA members to claim 80% (up to a maximum of £350) of education and training course costs.
To be eligible for a refund, you must:
- Be a Full Member or an Associate Member of BIGGA Limited
- Have been a member of BIGGA Limited for a minimum of two years
paid your own fees and be able to provide proof of payment
e.g. receipt from the training provider and credit card slip or statement
- Have completed a course or component part of a course and be able to provide evidence of completion e.g. certificate/end of course report etc
- You may apply for a refund prior to starting a course to ensure that you have funds reserved, that will then be paid on course completion as in (3.) above
- The course must not be subsidised, already, by BIGGA Limited
- The course must be relevant to your job as a greenkeeper e.g. Diploma in Greenkeeping, SVQ, Spraying Courses, First Aid, IT, Language courses etc
- Only one claim against the fund is allowed each year
Thanks to our BIGGA Partners, Education Supporters and individual Contributors, BIGGA's Learning & Development Fund is able to encourage, support and provide training to its members.
To apply for a Refund of Fees, download an application form from the Members Resources section of the Members Area.