- 20th December 2017
- 31st January 2018
- Trump International Golf Links - Aberdeenshire
Trump International Golf Links, Aberdeenshire is seeking applications for seasonal Greenkeepers. We have 5 positions available from April - Oct 2018. Experience in the use of turfgrass maintenance equipment is required, although full training will be provided.
We are seeking highly motivated, flexible individuals with a passion for golf course maintenance who will thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment. Applicants must have a minimum of one season’s experience at a golf property and be available to start no later than April, 2018.
Closing date for applications: Jan 31, 2018
Interviews will take place in January 2018 during BTME week or at Trump International Golf Links.
- Accommodation (can be provided if required)
- Full training on all aspects of greenkeeping
- Golf privileges and other benefits
- Frequent project/task rotation
- Monthly one-to-one superintendent-intern agronomy meetings
- Trump uniform
Please send CVs and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org