- 14th November 2017
- 14th December 2017
- Golf Course St Leon-Rot, Germany
4 seasonal green staff required. 9 month contract with possibility to extend to full time employment for the right candidate.
Golf Club St. Leon-Rot is a leading course in Europe and a European Tour destination. We have two 18-hole championship courses, a 9-hole short course, Bambini course and extensive practice facilities. We were in 2015 the venue for the largest women's golf event, the Solheim Cup and have hosted the German SAP Open 4 times
Our members and guests are our focus and we consider ourselves as a service-oriented provider in golf.
We are looking to strengthen our Greenkeeping team for our award-winning championship golf course.
Desired Experience / Skills
- NVQ level 2/3, HNC or relevant greenkeeping experience
- Experience of working in a large team with a focus on quality
- Full driving license
- A high degree of flexibility and willing to work extra hours if required.
- Highly motivated and ability to work with own initiative
- International tournament set-up experience
- German speaking an advantage
- Participation in a highly motivated and helpful team with a strong team spirit and flexibility
- Will be required to carry out all golf course maintenance tasks
- Interesting and attractive working environment with an innovative employer
- A competitive salary package for the right candidate
- Help to find accommodation
Please send your application with covering letter and CV via e-mail or post to Ms. Cordula Humbert: Bewerbung@gc-slr.de.
Golf Club St Leon-Rot, Opelstraße 30, 68789 St Leon-Rot, Germany
Start date will be March 1st 2018
For further information please visit our website https://www.gc-slr.de/