Seasonal Assistant Greenkeepers
- 17th February 2017
- 11th March 2017
- Golf & Country Club near Genk, Belgium
Seasonal Assistant Greenkeepers required, Belgium & surrounding areas. From April to October 2017
Golf Recruit requires assistant Greenkeepers for a seasonal contract at a Golf & Country Club near Genk, Belgium.
Genk and surrounding area is a beautiful part of Belgium towards the Dutchborder; this is a great opportunity for an ambitious greenkeeper to gain international experience with a very fair salary rate. We have an obligation to our client to provide an individual who has a flexible attitude to work, can liaise with the line manager to prioritize work and add value to the decisions made on the general upkeep of the course. Therefore, only those who are serious about greenkeeping, considerate work ethics and are committed to move to on to mainland Europe for the whole of this period should apply.
- We require a motivated, friendly person who is looking for the opportunity to work overseas this year.
- You must have at least 2 years experience in Greenkeeping or Grounds Maintenance
- You will need to be able to start from April/May and depending on the weather stay until Oct/Nov 2017.
- A salary consummate to experience;
- 40 hours plus per week are available.
- Assistance with accommodation will be provided.
- We can conduct preliminary interviews by telephone
If you are interested, please send full CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0208 650 4412 or 07830 202 718 for further details.