- 2nd February 2018
- 12th March 2018
- Sitwell Park Golf Club - South Yorkshire
The Alister McKenzie designed Sitwell Park Golf Club in Rotherham are looking to appoint a Head Green Keeper (Course Manager).
The successful candidate would provide efficient management of the Green Keeping Team, Course management, Maintenance and Infrastructure to maintain the Club’s premier status.
Provide the pro-active delivery of course maintenance and structured improvement measures in consultation with the Greens Chairman, along with dealing with the general and ongoing maintenance requirements of the course.
Additional responsibilities/skills to include:
- Management of resources, equipment, performance, service and costs
- Manage and supervise Greens Staff daily activity to provide a high standard of playing conditions at the course including presentation
- Undertake annual staff appraisals
- Working understanding of Health & Safety and Risk Assessment
- Chainsaw license desirable
- Good planning and organisational skills essential
In the first instance please forward your full CV and a covering letter to the Club Secretary Steve Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org