- 9th November 2017
- 24th November 2017
- Llandrindod Wells Golf Club - Powys
Llandrindod Wells Golf Club is one of Central Wales' best golf courses. Recently voted 22nd in Golf World Magazines Top 50 Golf Courses in Wales. Best described as an Upland Links, we pride ourselves on excellent putting surfaces all year round. Quite simply a work environment that's hard to beat. Take a look at the video on the home page of www.lwgc.co.uk and see for yourself.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Hold a NVQ Level 2/3 in Sports Turf
- Have a minimum of 5 years greenkeeping experience
- Have PA1, PA2 and PA6a Spray Certificates
- Have a very good knowledge of machinery and maintenance
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a flexible and positive attitude to work
- Manage the budget and financial controls of course related materials.
- Have a “can do” attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Ensure the course is presented to the highest possible standard
- Be a team player. The role will be very much hands on, working with a small team.
- NPTC Chainsaw certificate - preferred but not essential
- Current first aid certificate - preferred but not essential
Salary will be negotiable dependent on experience.
To apply for the above position or find out more information please email a covering letter and C.V. to: email@example.com
Alternatively our postal address is:
Mr Phil Davies,
Llandrindod Wells GC,
Golf Links Road,