Greenkeeping jobs in Sweden
- 11th January 2018
- 31st March 2018
Greenkeeping Jobs in Sweden
Course Management Solutions Ltd is recruiting greenkeepers/turf professionals for our client’s golf courses in Sweden.
We have 6 to 9-month seasonal positions and the possibility of some full-time positions available at the following golf clubs
Royal Drottningholm Golf Club - www.kdrgk.se
Royal Drottningholm is a high profile 18-hole private members club in Stockholm. 7 years ago, the golf course undertook a total course renovation, including extensive drainage, re-grassing and redesign of all bunkers and green complexes. The course is maintained to a high standard, and the machinery fleet and maintenance facilities are first class.
Saltsjobadens Golf Club - www.saltsjobadengk.se
Saltsjobaden is the 10th oldest golf course in Sweden, established in 1929. The club has 27 holes is beautifully set in a forested National Park. The club has a 10-year development plan in place and so construction and renovation of greens, tees and bunkers is ongoing in addition to regular maintenance. The club has a brand-new fleet of machinery and excellent maintenance facilities.
Ingaro Golf Club - www.igk.se
Ingaro golf club is a private 36-hole members club. The club is located to the east of Stockholm and set in very scenic forest. The club plays host to professional tournaments. There has been an extensive renovation of both 18-hole courses during the last 6 years. The fleet of machinery and maintenance facilities are excellent.
GolfStar - www.golfstar.se
GolfStar is the largest golf management company in northern Europe. They have over 15 golf courses in their portfolio. Most of the courses are based in Stockholm with few being within a 40-minute drive away. GolfStar’s venues are those we are recruiting the most supervisory and management positions for.
- · This is a great opportunity to work abroad and gain career enhancing experience.
- · We have positions to suit most levels of experience and education.
- · English is the main language used on all the work places.
- · The majority of start dates will be set for April 2018, but some can be earlier or later.
- · All positions include uniforms, all necessary safety and protective clothing and accommodation is provided.
- · Competitive rates of pay.
- · Interviews/meetings can be arranged at BTME in Harrogate, January 2018.
Email a CV and a brief message to apply, or contact Alex Cawley at the details below for more information.