- 9th November 2017
- 8th December 2017
- Hallamshire Golf Club - Sheffield
Hallamshire Golf Club, a wonderful heathland course founded in 1897 is currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Greenkeeper to join our experienced team. The successful candidate will be involved in the daily presentation of the course, project work and all other aspects of turf maintenance. Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following credentials:
- 2 years greenkeeping experience.
- Qualified to NVQ level 2 in Amenity Sportsturf or equivalent.
- A flexible approach to work as early starts and weekend work is required.
- Reliable and hardworking with excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
- A positive attitude with good time management and communication skills.
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications
Interested applicants should send a covering letter and CV, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org