- 11th October 2017
- 3rd November 2017
- Rookery Park - Suffolk
Rookery Park moved to its current location in 1975 and is a welcoming members club. Situated in North Suffolk, we are 10 minutes from Britain’s most easterly town Lowestoft. We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Greenkeeper to join our experienced team. He/She will be involved in the daily presentation of the parkland golf course, project work and all other aspects of turf maintenance. The ideal candidate will need to possess the following qualifications, experience and skills.
- 2 years minimum greenkeeping experience.
- Qualified to NVQ level 2 in Amenity Sportsturf or equivalent.
- PA1, PA2 and PA6 spraying certificates.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to work as early starts and weekend work is required.
- Reliable and hardworking with excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
- A positive attitude with good time management and communication skills.
Preferred but not essential qualities include:
- Chainsaw certificates.
- Good golfing knowledge.
In return a competitive salary (£19,000) will be offered along with BIGGA membership, staff uniform, restaurant discount card and Club contribution auto enrol pension scheme.
Applications, including a CV and covering letter should be sent to:
Robert Pettett, Secretary, Rookery Park Golf Club, Beccles Road, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft, NR338HJ.
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: Friday 3rd November 2017