Example Job Description - Estate Manager
The following is an example job description for an estate manager.
It is not a current vacancy.
Golf Club Name: Sunnygreen Golf Club
Title: Estates Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Based at: Sunnygreen Golf Club, Rolling Hills, Hampshire, RH56 7YT
To manage all Greenkeeping and Estates Personnel and give guidance on the control of equipment, stock and purchasing. Manage the golf course, grounds, gardens and estate.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage all estates staff to include: Training and development, succession planning and appraisal
- Develop standard operating procedures for the golf course, grounds, gardens and estate
- Prepare and agree budgets, control costs and monitor working practices
- Manage estate Health and Safety Policy
- Develop and manage an estate environmental management plan
- Develop and deliver a golf course maintenance programme
- Liaise with General Manager on upkeep and maintenance of Resort grounds and gardens