- 7th December 2017
- 12th January 2018
- Langley Park Golf Club - Kent
Langley Park Golf Club, in Beckenham, Kent are looking for a Course Manager to lead their team of dedicated greens staff and enhance the reputation and status of both the golf course and the club itself. The successful candidate will be confident and knowledgeable about the game, and be able to build relationships and lines of communication with staff, members and Club management.
The Course Manager will, amongst other things:
- Be entrusted with the daily maintenance, operations and management of the golf course in accordance with Club Policies
- Possess a wealth of technical greenkeeping and agronomy skills together with impeccable standards of course preparation and a keen eye for presentation and detail
- Manage financial resources including control of budgets
Your experience should be commensurate with the role, however the following are considered essential:
- A minimum of 5 years Course Manager experience
- A minimum of 10 years greenkeeping experience
- Professional qualifications suitable for this senior position, NVQ Level 4 or equivalent, including spraying and chainsaw certificates.
- IT skills particular to the greenkeeping industry
- A keen interest in the game of golf.
This is a “hands-on” position, and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a proven track record of high standard golf course presentation. An attractive salary package commensurate with experience and in line with BIGGA guidelines will be negotiated.
Candidates should apply in writing or via email, providing a covering letter explaining their suitability for the position along with a comprehensive CV.
These should be sent to:
The General Manager, Langley Park Golf Club, Barnfield Wood Road, Beckenham Kent BR3 6SZ
or via email to email@example.com
A full Role Profile document will be made available upon receipt of application.
Closing date for applications is January 12th 2018