- 8th November 2017
- 8th December 2017
- Wentworth Club - Surrey
Following a multi-million pound upgrade of our iconic West Course and Alex Noren’s impressive win at our annual European Tour event, the BMW PGA Championship, Wentworth Club are searching for Assistant Greenkeepers to join our dedicated team.
As our Assistant Greenkeeper you will be responsible for producing excellent standards and the highest quality of work on one of our three 18-hole golf courses, admired by both Golf Pro’s and spectators alike.
The positions are based on a 40-hour week, including weekends, worked on a rota basis; however flexibility will be essential, particularly over the summer months and leading up to and during tournaments.
- Competitive Salary
- Additional overtime available
- Opportunity to gain valuable European Tour Championship experience
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Use of Club Facilities including two of our golf courses.
- Corporate Gym membership at a local four star hotel.
- Internal Progression, Training and Development, with the opportunity to gain professional qualifications
- Top of the range uniform provided
- Free meals on duty
- Free Parking
What we are searching for:
- Minimum 2 - 5 years’ Greenkeeping experience required
- NVQ Level 2 Sports Turf Management is essential, NVQ Level 3 is desirable
- PA1, 2 and 6 Spraying Certificates desirable
- CS32 and CS33 Chainsaw Qualifications desirable
- A passion to learn and exceed Member expectations
- A Flexible, Can-Do Attitude with a positive outlook
- Full valid Driving Licence required
If you are interested in our Assistant Greenkeeper position, please send your CV and covering letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please visit our website: