- 20th March 2017
- 21st April 2017
- Golf and Country Club Fleesensee, Northern Germany.
Reporting directly to the Head of Resort Greenkeeping and Golf Course Management, Assistant Greenkeepers assist with all aspects of golf course management, maintenance and presentation. We are seeking highly motivated, flexible individuals with a passion for golf course maintenance who want to develop their careers and thrive in a dynamic and challenging international environment.
Under supervision, you will assist with the following:
Carry out effective turf maintenance by following established schedules and maintenance programmes
- Provide world class playing conditions daily
- Learn how to deal with highly challenging conditions and Customer expectations
- Scout and identify potential turf problems and provide input for corrective solutions
- Calibrate, apply and record fertilizer, pesticide and seed applications
- Operation and maintenance of an extensive fleet of equipment
- European Tour Tournament preparation
Golf Club Fleesensee is one of the biggest golf resorts in Europe with over 72 holes of golf and is conveniently located between the cities of Berlin and Hamburg.
- Help with finding Accommodation
- Free meals on duty
- Full Training on all aspects of Golf Course Maintenance
- Construction and Grow-in experience
- Golf privileges
- Frequent project/task rotation
- Gain experience and understanding of Golf Resort operations and departments
To apply for a position please email your CV and covering to Mr. Stephen Monk Head of Resort Greenkeeping and Course Management.