- 25th January 2018
- 23rd February 2018
- Fairhaven Golf Club - Lytham St Annes
Fairhaven Golf Club is an 18-hole private members club in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, which was found in 1895. The Club moved to its current location in 1923 due to flooding from the sea.
The James Braid course has been remodelled over the years to retain the risk
and reward element of the design.
Fairhaven is one of the finest courses in England and has hosted many major championship including, Final Qualifying for the Open, R&A Junior Open, Girls British Open Amateur, the Astor Trophy, the Logan Trophy, Girls Home International Matches and is currently host to Regional Qualifying for the Open.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Preferred)
- High level of competence with modern greenkeeping machinery
- PA1 and PA2 spraying certificates
- Chainsaw licence (not essential)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to work to the highest standards and possess a keen attention to detail with an ability to provide the best possible playing surfaces
- Have the ability to provide input into work discussions and course development
- Have a keen interest in ecology and sustainability management
- Excellent communication and timekeeping skills
The application to build a career in golf course management and the determination to continue and accelerate professional development
The position is full-time, permanent and offers a
competitive salary and a range of benefits. Weekend and bank-holiday duties are
covered on a rota and paid at overtime rates.
Please apply in writing or e-mail with a cover-letter and CV to:
Martin Robinson, General Manager
Fairhaven Golf Club
Lytham St Annes
Closing date: Friday 23rd February 2018