- 9th August 2017
- 20th September 2017
- The London Golf Club - Kent
The London Golf Club
Located just off the M25 to the south east of London, the club is situated near to the capital attracting business from golfers with high expectations wishing to play at an informal, modern venue.
Delivering excellent playing surfaces all season is our aim across both championship courses - The Heritage and The International. Both courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Ron Kirby at Golden Bear Design have hosted professional tournaments including The European Open twice, The London Seniors Masters four times and the Volvo World Matchplay championship in 2014 .
We have a great opportunity for you to join our team as an Assistant Greenkeeper with the desire to work at a commercially run club where customer focus drives our thinking.
Key skills and attributes
- Relevant greenkeeping experience (at least 3 years for Assistant Greenkeeper position)
- Sound practical skills
- Relevant qualifications
- Spraying experience, as well as PA1, PA2 and PA6 certification would be advantageous
- Self motivated individual, with drive and initiative
- Receptive and contributes to new ideas and willingness to undergo regular training
- Ability to work to high standards with an attention to detail
- Enjoys and works well in a large team atmosphere
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
Are you ready for a challenge?
Would you like to work at a tournament venue?
Could you bring ideas and enthusiasm to add further success to our business?
We are keen to meet career minded individuals with the drive and enthusiasm to contribute to our team’s reputation for delivering excellence to customers. Over 20 years many of our staff have used their experience with us to progress their careers and go on to become leading course managers not only here in the UK but as far afield as Australia, New Zealand and the U.S.A.
If you aspire to advancing your career and move to a club with a strong emphasis on development and a progressive greenkeeping department please apply with your CV and salary expectations, together with a covering letter outlining your reasons for applying, to:-
Janet Smith, Human Resources Manager