- 19th May 2017
- 2nd June 2017
- Queenwood Golf Club - Surrey
Queenwood Golf Club is interested in hearing from highly motivated individuals with a passion and commitment for excellence.
Nestled in the heart of the Surrey Heathland belt, Queenwood is an exclusive private members club, embracing the style of revered golf clubs around the world.
- Minimum of 3 years green keeping experience
- Educated to a minimum NVQ level 2
- Flexibility in working hours
- Excellent work ethic to provide the highest standard of presentation
- Good communication skills
- Willing and enthusiastic to work as part of a team
- Experience on all aspects of modern golf course maintenance machinery
- Ideally been through the Ohio state program
- Hold a valid driver’s licence
- Tournament and a variety of project experience
- Frequent job rotation
- Uniform and PPE
- Certified training and education provided
- Opportunity to work on one of Europe’s most exclusive golf courses
Please Note: An apprenticeship application would be considered for this role
The successful applicant will work alongside the course manager and his team benefiting from ongoing training and support.
Applicants are requested to apply via e-mail, no later than 2nd June 2017, to: firstname.lastname@example.org