Apprentice Assistant Greenkeepers
- 22nd December 2017
- 28th January 2018
- Sunningdale Golf Club - Berkshire
Sunningdale Golf Club wishes to recruit Apprentice Assistant Greenkeepers.
Working as part of a world class team in the greenkeeping industry these positions offer excellent opportunities for progression and career development.
On a day to day basis you will contribute to the maintenance and development of the golf course, its practice facilities and the surrounding estate and be part of our Tournament teams.
Sunningdale is dedicated to achieving truly World Class standards:
- Investors in People Gold Standard Award
- Platinum Clubs of the World: Ranked No 13
- Golf Course Architecture Magazine World Top 100: Old Course @ No 22 and New Course @ No 53
- Golf Digest Magazine World Top 100: Old Course @ No 23 and New Course @ No 92
Please apply in writing or email with full CV and covering letter to:
Clare Livingston, Administration & HR Manager, Sunningdale Golf Club
Ridgemount Road, Sunningdale, Berks SL5 9RR
Closing date 5pm Wednesday 28th January, 2018